Our client has asked us to search for a Senior Software Engineer who would like to work on a product that would make use of your PROGRAMMING / DESIGN / COMPILER / NETWORK PROTOCOLS / DATA MANAGEMENT / SCALABILITY / and FAULT TOLERANT background.
You will be responsible for developing the programming language, compiler, and deployment server for their technology. You will work closely with the user interface team.
This position requires hands-on development expertise, developing innovative solutions for scalable, high-performance distributed systems.
- Solid background in software engineering, including iterative development, code reviews, and unit testing in large object-oriented codebases.
- BS in Computer Science or a related field
- Four or more years of experience in server-based development.
- Experience developing high-performance system software.
The “perfect” engineer will have:
- Programming Language and Compiler Development
- Knowledge of several programming languages and opinions about their design and implementation, with emphasis on compiler technology.
- Experience building code models for use in integrated development environments, supporting broken-syntax recovery, semantic analysis, and refactoring.
- Server and Cluster Development
- Experience in network/server programming with focus on throughput performance tuning, connection scalability, reliability, and latency.
- Experience implementing fault tolerance and clustering functionality in server deployments.
- Database Management System Implementation
- Experience as a database user and designer, including schema design and performance optimization.
- Experience designing and developing core functionality of database management systems such as query planners, query executors, access methods, and reliability/rollback functionality.
- Experience with real-time system development.
- Experience working with Web and application servers like Apache, Spring, BEA, JBoss, IBM WebSphere, or other distributed applications frameworks.
- Experience with scalable performance enhancing technologies (memcache, Voldemorte, Coherence, Terracotta, Varnish).
- Experience optimizing performance in a managed VM (e.g., Java or .NET) and including bytecode/JIT, GC tuning, and dynamic code generation.
Reference # 656413
We look forward to working with you in a private and professional manner. We ask the following of you:
- Resumes MUST be submitted as a Word document to Beverly A. Kahn – BK@NDT.COM
Technical and Tech/Business Recruiting Since 1979
be sure to follow ndt on these social sites: