This is a newly created engineering manager role reporting in to a senior executive who has years of seniority with our client. This opportunity would be best for the individual who has a few years of management experience with an entrepreneurial spirit and flair.
Development is primarily done in C and C++. Your background will have experience with image analysis, machine vision, or signal processing.
- You will direct a small team of software developers in a wide variety of research and product development projects in machine vision.
- You will act as a mentor and technical leader to your team.
- You will collaborate with various internal groups (marketing, engineering, documentation, program management and others) to plan and execute new project initiatives.
You should have:
- Knowledge of signal processing and computer vision.
- Experienced in C/C++ software development practices and tools.
- Strong project management experience required.
- Technically capable of reviewing and questioning technical details and plans.
- Experience working in cross-functional teams.
- Experience developing Windows based and embedded libraries.
- Strong, engaging leader, not afraid to challenge and inspire, who is equally strong and skilled as a team member.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills required.
- Experience in managing highly demanding customers.
- Energy and enthusiasm/ positive attitude
- MS in Computer Science or Engineering or similar.
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- 2+ years of management experience in software product development.
Reference # 662713
We look forward to working with you in a private and professional manner. We ask the following of you:
- Resumes MUST be submitted as a Word document to Beverly A. Kahn – BK@NDT.COM
Technical and Tech/Business Recruiting Since 1979
be sure to follow ndt on these social sites: