Our client, a Global Technology Leader, seeks a Human Factors professional to join a team of Human Factors and design professionals creating “The Best of the Best” User experiences for GlobaI Intranet, Global web presence and new product applications.
- Provide human factors support across the product lifecycle including defining client and user needs, developing user and workplace profiles and usage scenarios, task analysis, requirements specification, generating product design concepts, creating prototypes and graphical user interfaces, conducting usability tests and analyzing user errors.
- Use intellect, experience and creativity to develop design solutions to complex, system-wide usability problems
- Analyze and optimize developmental prototypes and provide usability assessments
- Assist in planning, conducting, and analyzing end-user evaluations of product concepts, data analyses, document evaluation methods/results, and present design recommendations to the project team
- Become a trusted partner of project stakeholders and business analysts to define complex business problems and to create solutions
- Assist in design sessions and contextual evaluations to provide client groups UI expertise and guidance
- Generate presentation solutions (workflow, information and navigation architecture, layout, taxonomy, wireframing and templates)
- Ability to interpret and communicate technical information into business language and Business language for technical counterparts.
- Familiar with Usability Testing methods
- Proven capability with web-based applications within Adobe Creative Suite (CS6)
- Proven knowledge of and experience in applying a range of Usability Testing methods
- Ability to conceptualize innovative, simple solutions to complex interaction and design problems
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate actively and proactively with others in a cross-functional team
- Experience with methodologies such as Iterative development, Agile, etc.
- Detail-oriented, energetic self-starter with excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and work collaboratively as well as independently
- Self-motivated and self-managed with a high degree of analytical ability and intellectual curiosity
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in Human Factors, Graphic Design, Mechanical Engineering, Psychology, or related discipline/specialty in Human Factors
Reference # 661013
We look forward to working with you in a private and professional manner. We ask the following of you:
- Resumes MUST be submitted as a Word document to Risa Kahn – RK@NDT.COM
Technical and Tech/Business Recruiting Since 1979
be sure to follow ndt on these social sites: