Our client has a very high bar in their hiring. Most of the OPERATIONS team are software and hardware engineers who truly enjoy a CHALLENGE. You will be a key member of the Operations team whose primary responsibilities include, design and operation of the company’s major production and development data centers, capacity planning, security, and site scalability.
Qualified candidates must have very strong design and implementation background within a high traffic web environment.
- Design, implement, and operate large scale WAN’s and LAN’s for a global Web Site
- Research and select new networking technologies to drive their goal of providing their users with the best possible site performance and experience
- Lead their response to security incidents including DDoS mitigation
- Automate the deployment and management of new network infrastructure
- 7+ years of networking experience in a fast-paced environment with complex distribution systems
- Experience building and running a mission critical 24x7x365 Web or SaaS environment
- Expert networking experience including Load Balancers, routers, Firewalls, BGP, DNS, and CDN’s
- Cisco CCIE Certification
- Strong system software and networking knowledge, skills and experience
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills with both product management and engineering
- Knowledge of Linux, FreeBSD, or similar Unix environments
- Scripting experience using either Bash, Python, or Perl
- Experience building and managing Data Center environments both onsite and outside of Mass.
- Experience managing vendors including negotiating contracts services
- Experience in a software development environment is a huge plus
- Computer Science or EE degree or equivalent.
Reference # 648113
We look forward to working with you in a private and professional manner. We ask the following of you:
- Resumes MUST be submitted as a Word document to Beverly A. Kahn – BK@NDT.COM
Technical and Tech/Business Recruiting Since 1979
be sure to follow ndt on these social sites: