We are working with a highly profitable, SaaS company that is building market “disruptive” technology. The company is well-run with an experienced leadership team, strong VC backing, and a SaaS offering that is practical and cost-effective for customers. As the company experiences tremendous growth, it is in a position to add another key hire on its Product Management team.
This is an opportunity to make an immediate impact on a high-performing team. Successful candidates will combine a passion for product and technology with the ability to keep focused and organized in a high-energy startup environment with lots of great ideas coming from all directions.
This is a Product Management role and not Marketing. The company has a separate Product MARKETING team who will be your counterparts. As a Senior Product Manager, you will work externally with customers and internally with cross-functional teams including Engineering, Marketing, and Sales.
- Define product strategy and oversee product planning and execution throughout the product life cycle
- Write technical and product requirement documents, product specifications, and product descriptions
- Identify areas for improvement; initiate and implement measurable changes
- Develop business case for product feasibility studies
- Remain aware of technology and competitor trends
- BSCS or EE degree. MBA nice to have
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with various groups including customers, sales, engineering, and marketing
- Solid understanding of agile development processes and methodology, quality issues, and project management methodologies and tools
- Experience with delivery of SaaS products to market
- Knowledge of product design methods (conjoint, Kanban, usability testing)
- Ideally, candidate will have spent time working closely both with customers and with Engineering teams at various points in career
Reference # 663213
We look forward to working with you in a private and professional manner. We ask the following of you:
- Resumes MUST be submitted as a Word document to Larry Kahn – LK@NDT.COM
Technical and Tech/Business Recruiting Since 1979
be sure to follow ndt on these social sites: